Friday, March 12, 2010

JoJo on the GoGo

I can't remember if I mentioned it or not, but at one point I was considering walking the 3-Day Breast Cancer Walk with my pal Miss Jodi (aka JoJo). After much thought, I decided this year was not the time to be adding the stress of training and raising the $2300 (I think?) entry requirement on top of fixing up the house and hanging out with the hubs and the pups. However, I still wanted to do as much as I could to help JoJo get the moolah she needed.

I gathered up a bunch of crafty friends, and together we decided to make and donate things that JoJo can sell at a craft show at the end of this month. Since everyone has different talents, there will be an array of different crafts: sock monkeys, scrapbooks, jewelry, magnets, and lots, lots more. Miss Kaia created the following logo, which Miss Stacey took and made into a stamp so that all of the items will have cute hangtags.
Below is the pile I'm donating. It contains the last three shawls I knit ( #2, #3, and #4), two skully camera bags, and two skully pairs of socks. Now fingers crossed that she sells out of everything!


If you'd like to make a donation to help breast cancer and JoJo get on the GoGo, go here!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Ah, you decided not to go through with it yourself? Can't say I blame you, it is an intense undertaking! How great that you're helping your friend participate, I hope she meets her goal!!